Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Red letter day for me...

Well, I have officially put my spare bedroom up for 'adoption' today. This is a big issue for me and I am trusting the Lord with all of it!

Financial circumstances is the key factor in this decision. I am being careful as to whom I will be allowing to stay in the front part of my house, so don't worry about that. There will be a great deal of adjustment for me......the biggest one right now (outside of renting it quickly) will be 'where will I put ALL my stuff from that room?' Guess that's where the attic will come in handy!!

Privacy issues abound in a decision like the one I just made. Of course I will have to adjust and just make it work!! Hopefully a nice Christian girl attending TCU (Texas Christian University) will see the ad and respond to it.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers and I will let you know what happens..........

No comments:

Post a Comment