Monday, October 6, 2008

Rain, rain, go away...come again another day....

Today it is raining here in Fort Worth. Looks like an all day rain and while it is a 'good thing'......I could really go for the rain to go away and come back later. I had my entire day all mapped out.....including working in the garden! Can't do that today.......it is a good day for ducks!
Guess I will go up into my attic and work there.....taking advantage of the cooler temperature. There is a great deal to do in the attic to get prepared to put some insulation down. When my house was redone, the workers left behind roofing debris and soda cans......all of which need to be picked up before I can have insulation laid. During the summer the temperature in the attic reaches melting degrees and in the winter I can sometimes use my attic as a freezer.....it's that cold! When I get insulation up there........hopefully my home will be warmer this winter! Yay!! I HATE to be cold.

I had televsion and internet service installed in my house two weeks ago and I love it!! Don't know why I didn't break down before this and have these two things installed........it wasn't important enough I guess. Fun......fun.........fun!!

Signs of fall are beginning to show up in here. Leaves are turning colors and dropping.......the grass isn't growing as fast as it once was.....cooler mornings and cooler evenings......I love the fall!!! I love to wear sweaters and pretty jackets.....it's almost time to put summer clothes up and bring winter things out! Where did the time go though? Passed by so quickly!!



No comments:

Post a Comment