Thursday, October 9, 2008

Missing............



A couple of days ago while watering the front flower bed, I noticed an imprint of what resembled hoof prints of a very large - well, what came to my mind was deer or moose prints...it was that big!! Anyway, I kept wondering just what had been in my garden....today it hit me! My ceramic family of rabbits had been stolen!! Not only my cute little family, but my shabby chic bird plant poke that was in the opposite flower bed..........gone.......all three things!

Probably some silly teenager who happened to think this would be a fun thing to do. In the two years I have been living here nothing has ever been taken from the front porch or the flower beds. Guess there is a first time for everything!!

Because thieves usually return to the scene of the crime......and because I have made it easy for them....they will probably come back for something else. To think I have been complaining about the neighborhood cats and those pecan stealing squirrels, when all along my real issue was with someone who wanted some of my 'girlie things'.

1 comment:

summer... said...

mom... that is so sad! poor little rabbits.

Post a Comment