Monday, October 20, 2008

Music......music.......music

I added music to my blog after going through a "green eye" moment......did not have any idea how to do it, but figured if "they" could do it so could I...!! The bug really got me when I visited one of my favorite on-line stores....she had music and the panel was pink. Well, that's all it took!! A button pushed here...and a button pushed there.....PRESTO.....music. I chuckled loudly when I added Elvis' version of "Yellow Rose of Texas"...and his "The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You". Just had to add those song to my Texas based blog. I am sure all of you burst out into laughter as I did when the song came up on the panel. Silly me. If you haven't listened to the music.....press the button it is worth the chuckle!!

Carters Chord is a musical group out of Nashville. They just finished touring with one of my favorites....Toby Keith....and they are really good! They are three sisters who once attended the church I went to in California.....all grown up and simply beautiful.....check out their web site for more about them. Carterschord.com

Enjoy listening to some of "my favorites" while you browse through my entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment