Monday, October 13, 2008

I am getting old......

This past weekend I went out on my ATV......had a blast! Today I am sooo sore! My muscles are aching and I have come to realize I am not 20 any longer and I need to pull back a bit when I ride. To top matters off.......I tried to put the ATV on the trailer and I ended up having a motorcycle fall against my right hand pinning it down. It hurt to say the least. I didn't break anything, but at the time I thought I did!! All I kept thinking....I have no insurance and it was going to hurt worse to come up with the money than my hand being injured. My wrist and pinkie took the blunt of the injury, but they will feel better faster than my leg muscles! I know from now on......I will not be loading my ATV...someone else is going to have to do that for me!!

1 comment:

summer roughton said...

you are getting old! you are almost 59 years old! should i get you a walker for your birthday?

Post a Comment