Friday, November 14, 2008

I am sharing my house with something I don't like....

Oh, my goodness!! For a week or so I have had a
house guest (and I use that term lightly) that has really been driving me CRAZY!!
This morning I went into the kitchen and found 'it'
on top of the sideboard and it CREEPED me out.
I am not scared of it.....but I want it gone and I want it gone
NOW!!
I went to the neighhborhood store and brought home two
traps and set out to get RID of the uninvited house guest
once and for all!
I got creative with what
little I had in my cupboard...I took two pieces
of rice chex out to try to entice the little four legged,
long tail, furry 'it' to dine on
his LAST meal!!
After hot gluing (another bit of creativity) the first piece of cereal
to the trap.....I set the trap and took it
to the living room
leaving the second piece on the table.
I went back into the kitchen to glue
and set the second trap...
GONE!!
That little furry it must have been
waiting for me to
leave the room so he
could help himself!
Well, both traps are set and hopefully
he/she will'take the bait'.
I am waiting to hear one of the traps go......
SNAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment