Monday, November 3, 2008

Getting ready.......




Today I have been busy getting ready for my girlfriend Sandi.....she is coming to Texas on Thursday from California for a short visit. I have washed windows.....floors...china....and more china. For those who know me.....ya know how much stuff I have sitting around my house so, it is an all day job!! I have my country music blaring and things are almost done! Yay for me!!
I am excited about seeing her...it has been several years since we have seen each other and there's lots to catch up on!! I emailed a picture of her at a party from a million years ago. She got a kick out of it......hopefully when she gets out here and sees the rest of the pictures, she can remember what year the photos were taken. I certainly couldn't tell her and I took the pictures.......lesson here......date all pictures!!
We have a list going of places to see......Stockyards (any doubt on that??).....downtown Fort Worth.....boot places (she wants a pair of Texas Cowboy Boots)........well, the list goes on and on......we will have so much fun!! Sandi works for Mattel so, we will also be stopping by the main office here in Fort Worth so she can visit with her friends from toy land!!
I will take lots of pictures and post them soon............!!

No comments:

Post a Comment