Monday, April 20, 2009


On Sunday I attended "Waves of Faith Church" here in Fort Worth. My friends, Nemea and Bobby, invited me to visit their church with them and their son, Jacob. The Worship Music was so uplifting. Electric guitars and drums were played by extremely talented men and the three lady vocalist led the congregation in a praise session like I have never heard. The Worship Pastor played acoustic electric guitar and had an impressive voice. I thoroughly enjoyed the music along with the other hundreds of people who came to worship the Lord on Sunday. The sermon was lead by a young Pastor who while speaking of Peter showed slides and added his own twists and turns of Peter's life with life experiences. He held my attention through out the service. I left the church feeling renewed.

Here's the thing about Waves of Faith Church. It is 99.9% Mexican attendance......a couple hundred of the nicest people I ever met. Nemea is head of the Youth Ministry at the church so, I was introduced to so many of the congregation. Warm greetings were given by all I met.

I am looking forward to the next time I visit Nemea and Bobby's church. I felt welcomed and enjoyed my time on Sunday.

Blessings to all........





No comments:

Post a Comment