Friday, November 6, 2009



Oh my gosh......I am having such a time with sweets lately!! Doughnuts especially!
The guys bring doughnuts into work every Friday and Saturday and it is all I can do to NOT eat the entire box myself!!

I have become such a pig! If it is not the doughnuts.....it's the hard candies in the jar on the counter. Yikes!

I feel horrible the past few days and I am so sure it is because of all the sugar...my body is trying to tell me that enough is enough. I have been doing this for months now and I think it has totally caught up with me.

I know I need to stop eating so much junk food.....I try, but I always stumble and go back to putting the sugar into my mouth. Today I feel as if I am stuffed into my jeans.......not feeling good about myself at all.

For health issues I know I am going to have to really try to be good......diabetes runs in my family and I really donn't want that problem.

Tomorrow I am going to really try to be good and get back on the right track!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment