Tuesday, October 20, 2009



Tonight I am going to climb into my claw foot tub and take a nice hot bubble bath....much like the above picture....the only thing that will be missing will be the little cat.....

My poor body is aching and I am hoping a nice hot soak will ease my pain. My arthritis is increasingly becoming a problem.......I refuse to see a doctor and have been trying my best to address the issue on my own. Tylenol is my choice a pain relief....that or a glass of wine!!

I believe my issues date way back to the day I was struck by that car going 60-65mph....but maybe its because I am getting old!! Add that to the fact that it seems my choice of work is nothing but physical....lots of lifting and moving things around. Well, at any rate...it is what it is and I know I can get through all of this annoying pain just by relaxing in a nice hot tub!!

1 comment:

Joyful said...

Hope u r feeling better today! :)

Sidenote: My Aunt and Uncle have one on those tubs in their downstairs bathroom and it's filled with duckies of all kinds and sizes. and ever since I was little that bathroom was my favorite because (wait for it...) the toilet because to flush you pulled the handle down. It always fascinated me. They don't have it anymore though & it made me sad; weird I know.

Post a Comment