Tuesday, October 6, 2009



Today I cleaned house and I am smelling like Pine-sol. I clean a friend's 6000 square foot house every two weeks and I can not tell you how tired I am by the end of the day!

Nothing smells cleaner than Pine-sol. Not the flowery fragrance....the original, good ole smell....it's the best.

A few weeks ago my neighbor, Nimia, was cleaning her big house and she was using Pine-sol for her cleaning chore. Her house is HUGE and she was tossing out buckets of used Pine-sol water between our houses. My windows were open and all that cleaning smell filtrated into my little bunglow. My house smelled as if I had spent all day cleaning. Needless to say I thanked Nimia for making my house smell so clean. It smelled like I cleaned and I didn't lift a hand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment