Thursday, June 11, 2009

It is pouring rain today!! Last night we had so much rain...thunder.....lightning....and tornado warnings!! Frightful evening, but I survived. This spring it has been one rain storm after another........I just know when this weekend hits with the high temperatures...I will be wishing it was raining!!

I missed birthdays last month......Sandi.......Donna........hope you had great birthdays. Sorry I didn't call either one of you, but I did think of you two!

Summer is still going through tests for the lump in her neck. Please pray for her. Next week she will have another biopsy done and then have to wait again for the results. The waiting game is taking a toll on her......and on her mother and the rest of the family as well.

More later..............

No comments:

Post a Comment