Monday, June 8, 2009

I just can't seem to get it together.........

Wow!! Can't believe it has been over a month since I wrote anything. I imagine all of you are wondering just what is going on out here in the Lone Star state. First, I am not longer employed....lost a great, great job, but I know the Lord will provide another........and I am praying that it is soon!! The list of whys and wheres can go on and on, so I will spare you all the little stuff and hit you with the big stuff!! I have been very sick for the last two weeks. It's an upper respiratory problem complicated with a good dose of allergies. YUCK!! Some days I am up and moving while other days I am completely out of it. I keep telling myself that I am doing great.........and getting better........I sure hope I can fully convince myself with what I am telling myself on a daily basis.



It's been hot the last couple of days.......making up for all the rain we have been getting these last few months. Today I think summer time has finally hit Texas! YAY!! I worked in my yard on Sunday....laid a few more bricks and planted a few more flowers. The backyard is beginning to look as pretty as the front yard. I even tried to start flowers from seed......they are coming up and I am so elated.........I have never really had any luck planting seeds.



For those who I haven't gotten in touch with recently.....I promise I will do that soon. I haven't forgotten any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment