Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just a few minutes ago I was able to speak to Ashlynn and Jeremy....the sounds of their excitement and laughter was such a blessing to my heart this morning. This year I sent packages to my grandchildren....one for each day leading up to Christmas. Well, actually...there were only twelve packages each..."The Twelve Days of Christmas" tradition I had when my children were small...I played with my grandchildren this year. The little bags were filled with little toys and holiday treats.....from their little voices coming over the phone I could tell they have been enjoying opening a gift each day!!

The above picture is a collage Summer recently put together. Ashlynn looks EXACTLY like her Mommy did when she was young. Little Jeremy is a Todd clone!! What cute children don't you think??? I have pictures of Tony's children as well, but I made a promise I would wait until after Christmas to post them.....

Two more days to Christmas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment