Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas time is a special time. It is even more special when you reconnect from someone in your past......that is exactly what happened to me when I opened my blog and noticed a 'comment' under the 'Spirit of Christmas' posting. A very special young lady I knew from California had left me a greeting! I quickly went to her blog and left her a little note to email me.
She did and catching up with her has been fun.

Joy came into my life when she was in Kindergarten........she just graduated this year from Master's College in the Santa Clarita Valley this past May! What a delightful time we have had this afternoon emailing back and forth.

I am looking forward to more 'visits' with her and getting to know her all over again. It's been several years since we have had any contact. She gave me a wonderful present today....hers could not be unwrapped as she was the gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment