Thursday, July 31, 2008


I enjoy riding this ATV........it's mine to ride and I have been having a blast! There is a place called 'Rocky Ridge' about an hour and a half north of Fort Worth and it is fun to explore on motorcycles and ATVs........and anything else with wheels! The property belongs to an older couple and they open all 1000 acres for weekend riding and camping. The property has many trails and jumps......a couple bodies of water.......lots of cows roaming around........and the beauty of the property is outstanding. I take lots of scenery pictures when I am there........beautiful!!



I act like a kid when I am riding.......I know I need to be careful........but at times I give caution to the wind and ride like I was 20.........! I tell myself to slow down because I know I can not afford to get hurt...........if you talk to my Mother please tell her I am cautious!!

1 comment:

summer... said...

i can't believe you are riding an atv. way to go! hope you are being safe. where is your helmet?

sum

Post a Comment