Tuesday, February 10, 2009


I have been going through withdrawals....literally!! My computer caught a virus and my computer shut itself down.....a trip to Best Buy fixed everything but my pocketbook!!! Even though I had a warranty....the cost of getting the computer fixed was closed to $2oo. Yikes!!

It has been almost a month since I have been able to "play" on the computer. No postings....no emails....no following other blogs. I have so much catching up to do!! I know I had been spending way too much time of the computer.......guess the virus worked in a good way as I have been able to take care of a few things I had pushed asided. Yay!!

This is the week leading up to a wonderful holiday........Valentine's Day. What a yummy, warm, fuzzy holiday.......love it!! You don't have to have a 'special' person in your life to celebrate this fun holiday. You just need friends and family who love you and whom you love back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment