Friday, January 9, 2009

Look how different my little 1919 house looks over the years.......


2008
This picture was taken in the spring of the year....lots has changed since then!!


2006
This is the year the house was remodeled. Side windows added beside the front door and a new walk way. New electrical...new plumbing...a bathroom added...a walk in closet added...new kitchen and new baths....interior walls changed...the back porch was converted into a laundry room...side windows and pocket doors discovered under older remodeled jobs. Look at the garden...or lack of it!!


2002
Can you believe this.....my house at one time was PINK!!! It knew I was coming!!


1995
Oh my goodness....you've come a long way baby!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You're home is darling, absolutely darling. Thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog. I will enjoy visiting here with you. xo rachel

Post a Comment